Together We Ride
Want to make some new cycling friends? Interested in learning new skills, finding new trails and roads to ride, pushing yourself to ride a new personal best or even your first race? Maybe you want to try a charity ride....your first century...but are looking for a good group to work with. Then consider riding with us this season.
Join us for rides, races and community events to connect with like-minded people. As a member you will learn from leaders who will heighten your abilities and confidence to conquer the trail or road and achieve your goals. We believe cycling is for everybody and offer an inclusive and supportive environment to build skills and confidence.
Ready to Join?
The Alter Ego Cycling Club is a Manitoba Cycling Association affiliated club. Clicking the link below will take you to the AECC Club registration site on the Manitoba Cycling Assication website. Here you will Register online, and purchase AECC membership and a license via the Manitoba Cycling Association (minimum of a General Membership is required). If you already have an MCA membership, you will only need your club membership.
Your license will be processed and mailed to you. You may be required to upload a photo that will be printed on the back of the license.
Here's what we have planned for 2018
- Organized weekly group rides
- Club Races for Road, MTB & Cyclocross
- Skills Clinics
- Adventure Rides & Road Trips
- Social Ride Series
- Charity Rides
- Volunteer Opportunities
Membership also gets you access to:
- Access to all planned rides and events
- 20% off regular priced parts, accessories and nutrition*
- 10% off regular priced bikes*
- Walk around in a sweet-looking Alter Ego Club Kit...kids sizes available.
- Join our Strava Group to get in inspired or hand out a few kudos
- Volunteer opportunities - we are affiliated with and active members of the MCA - cycling's volunteer based, Provincial Sport Organization & governing body. Our club hosts races, run a Kids of Mud program and encourages everyone to consider the benefits of volunteering including becoming certified coaches and/or officials.
- Club Facebook Page to connect with the group, plan unofficial rides, get training tips and expert advice
*some conditions may apply, please talk to store staff for specific details
2018 Road Rides & Events
As club we host a number of weekly road rides and seasonal events for our membership. If there is a ride type you are interested in trying or leading please contact our Ride Coordinator - firstname.lastname@example.org
Social Ride Series
These are family friendly bike rides the are about one thing - FUN...and sometimes food. Members are welcome to invite family and friends to these rides as a way of introducing them to the group, or just an excuse to spend some time together.
2018 Mountain Bike Rides & Events